|SAVE THE DATE- Rural Schools Conference- November 20th|
Posted Date: 07/20/2017
November 20th, 8:30-3:30
Calling all Kansas Rural Schools! We are excited to offer a day tailored for the 1A and 2A schools. Let's talk about scheduling, funding, staffing challenges and more. Exemplary programs will be here to share how they found success for their small schools. Gain new ideas as well as new contacts. Attend the conference at your local Service Center. Presenters will share live from across the state through an innovative, digital platform.
* Possible Funding Solutions
* Managing time for your K-12 Staff
* Connecting smaller classrooms with GLOBAL connections
* GREAT ideas to attract more students; Academies, Businesses, Agriculture
* CTE Pathway ideas for success
* Poverty solutions
* Increasing Rigor when you can't offer AP
* Challenges faced by principals
* Creative ideas for effective and affordable professional development
* And much more!
Lunch will be provided. Recordings of sessions will be available after the conference for a limited fee.
Workshop Fees: $50, send 3 get 4th free
Available for 1 hour college credit.